About the Panorama Pet Shop
Panorama Pet Shop is 100% dedicated to improving your pet’s daily life. Our staff members are all animal lovers and they are eager to assist clients with any queries about their pets. We cater for a large variety of pets, including birds, fish, hamster and snakes. The store has been in existence since 1972 and is in Wynne street in Parow.
We are known as the leading retailer of live birds, fish, rodents, and exotic reptiles in the Western Cape. The store was established by Mr Piet Stassen, due to his great love for birds. Nowadays, the shop is about 700 square metres and we still pride ourselves on our large selection of beautiful birds.
Whether you love birds or fish, we can assist you. We are proud to be the leading supplier for Cape Town’s racing pigeon professionals.
Our pets & products
At the Panorama Pet Shop, clients can expect to find:
- A large range of accessories for dogs and cats
- Fish: we sell a variety of tropical and freshwater fish
- Small Animals: we sell a selection of small, low maintenance pets such as rats, mice and rabbits. We also stock food and everything else they might need.
- Reptiles: we sell snakes, geckos, chameleons, and various other legally permitted reptiles.
- Birds: we sell both local and imported birds of a vast variety.
We stock and sell some of the leading brands in pet food, and various other products and accessories that have been especially designed to better your pet’s living environment daily. Visit our store today!